Views from the

12.08.2005

Things are getting bad...

...when Warren Kinsella is the target of a smear job. As Angry in the Great White North notes on his blog, it would appear that people are out to get Warren Kinsella. It would seem that something is going on at Canada’s Association for the Fifty-Plus (CARP). When I woke up this morning, CTV.ca was runnign a story that showed an offical with CARP saying that he was tipped off by Ralph Goodale. From this news release, it seems CARP wants to blame Mr. Kinsella for the "false" story.

I am not sure why they are going after Mr. Kinsella, a quick review of his blog, and well, I have no idea where CARP is coming from. The more times the Liberals keep trying to shift this story away, the more I think there is more to it. Only time will tell. I was glad to see Mr. Kinsella, in the comment section of commentsplease.com note that he will turn over what he knows to OSC.

This turn around by CARP is nothing more than a smear job against Mr. Kinsella. While I may not like his politics, I do respect the man. I know that this matter will be cleared up and he will be proven to have had nothing to do with a "false" story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home