Views from the

7.26.2005

Now if a conservative said this....

Hat Tip to Tory Blue on this one.

...I am sure there would be hell to pay and everyone would be suggesting that the person who wrote this represents a true reflection of everything the Conservative Party supports.
On Views from the Left, HisHighness left this wonderful gem of a comment:
The only Tory MPs I like are Helena Guergis and Rona Ambrose, Not because they're good MPs or because they're intelligent (They're not on both accounts) but just cuz I'd like to slip it to them grizzly style. Maybe call up Belinda and get an MP orgy goin, If ya know what I mean heh heh heh. ;)
Apparently the Liblogs are willing to put up with members like that. I just wonder what the reaction would be if a Blogging Tory had said the same about a woman in the Liberal Party. Actually, I have rough idea of what it would be like....

3 Comments:

  • Liblogs does not execise any editorialism. It is only a list of bloggers who are Liberal Party Members.

    By Blogger Jason Cherniak, at 27/7/05 10:39  

  • Neither does the BLogging Tories, but he is flying your falg, using graphics that make it hard to seperate from the main party. I klow each party has its nut jobs, but no one has a right to join a poltical party or a blogging group.

    I would at least suggest you change the logo a bit. The BTs did

    By Blogger eastern capitalist, at 28/7/05 12:42  

  • Cherniak: I think one of the main points of this is that if a Blogging Tory wrote something similar to what this Liberal did, all hell would break loose and it would be the end of the world, and all Tories would be painted the same way because of what one person said. It's happened!

    By Blogger Amy Lee, at 2/8/05 13:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home